Look which religion made the "super" status top spot on Doomsday Cult List

by Terry 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Why was I surprised?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klix_bigTxc&t=1396s&ab_channel=GeneticallyModifiedSkeptic

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

He was spot on for the most part on the JWs. His BS on climate change was just a political rant. Liberals lump in people who question the alarmist radical view of climate actives as deniers. So that part was Bull Shit.

• GregW
    GregW

Thanks Terry that was interesting,

What was presented here is that all of these religoius cults all have one thing universally in common by their top controlling leaders and that is to remove people's capability of individual critical thinking to be replaced by the leaders select chosen indoctrination (Thinking) by using mental and emotional exploitation techniques onto people.

The identfing term of being brainwashed could be applied onto all these organizations.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

No...No....this speech is shocking who can hear it!

• GregW
    GregW

One thing you can conclude about rogue cults is they create the means to allure people to them by presetting grandiose achievements, righteous purity, personal benefit, paradise euphoria, separate from the common general population or obtainable from outside the organization.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yep--the watchtower society.,

wrecking families, ruining lives and causing misery for millions since 1870.

jehovah must be really proud of them.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Interesting. He has had significant contact with the Witnesses to be able to make his presentation so factual. At least he has JW family members or close friends who were JWs.
  • Overrated
    Overrated

What I know now of Watchtower, I would run the other direction away from them and tell others to stay clear of them. As well as Mormons. Their cousins. You can say I have a good bullshit detector working all the time.

• Terry
    Terry

This video demonstrates the rampant PARANOIA at World Headquarters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3305c_CF6IM&t=1222s&ab_channel=GeneticallyModifiedSkeptic

• GregW
    GregW

I think its kind funny and ludicrous that a religious institution has to have a guard stop point with patrolling security roaming around.

To be fair and honest you couldn't just walk into the main HQ in Brooklyn without going through a security check as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit