Wearing a Guy Fawkes mask outside a JW Convention.

by SonoftheTrinity 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

Just sit quietly on a bench outside with your tablet, or a pen and writing pad, studiously watching people walk by (but not too intently), and making notes and sketches. The Guy Fawkes mask will freak out any JWS who know about the Anonymous declarations against the b'Org, and no one will recognize you. Carry no suspicious bags, etc., so you would appear (to normal people) to be some kind of mime. : P

Alternatively, if you wish to demonstrate and make an anti-JW statement, carry a simple sign or wear a sandwich-board, and walk up and down - across the street from the convention's entrance; ie, there's no way you are 'disturbing' them. The sign could say, for example, JWFACTS.COM :D

pepperheart - they weren't out when I went to the library last week, but next time I see them, you have inspired me. I will take some lit for the recycle bin! mwah hahaha xx

• steve2
    steve2

The Guy Fawkes mask will convince JWs that non-JWs are weird, and Security, that you are a risk.

• talesin
    talesin

It's none of their business if you are on public property. You could not be arrested for wearing a sandwich board and walking around while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, nor for sitting on a public bench.: )

If this is for personal satisfaction, why not do it? Acting out in a peaceful way can be very therapeutic. *shrugs*

• steve2
    steve2
    Forget JWs' sensitivites. If you're in Belgium or France, best not wear any kind of mask; you'll get landed big time. Be sensible.
  • jhine
    jhine

Witness , a typical Saturday night for you ?

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit