On your 21st birthday

by Stacy Smith 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I'm wondering what others would enjoy for their 21st or what some of you have done on your 21st. But the majority of you seem to have had no celebration at all. The society robbed you of it. I honestly didn't consider how many of you had that taken away from you.

We're just glad that you got out sooner Stacy. We can't change our past. We just appreciate more those things we can have that before we could not.

Personally I am excited but have no idea what to expect being that this is all so new to me. In less than a month I'll be (gasp) 45. I can't believe the first birthday I ever celebrate will be my 45th birthday. I don't know what to do. With Christmas coming up, I don't know how much money people spend on gifts for friends?? too much or too little can be a bad thing... so I'm anxious..

but so excited..

but its ok that this is only the first one. I'll just have to have an extra special time come Dec 8th knowing that the one I love is there with me as I get a year older.

And you Stacy, enjoy yours.. we're all ok.. so we missed our 21st.. but we have all our tomorrows.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    we're all ok.. so we missed our 21st.. but we have all our tomorrows.

Very cool and healthy outlook sns. Happy 45th in a couple of weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit