On your 21st birthday

by Stacy Smith 41 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

On my 21st birthday my girlfriend surprised me by bringing 2 of her girlfriends over for as much sex as possible for a 24 hour period. They damn near killed me, but GAWD! What a memory!

Walter

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

On my 21st birthday my girlfriend surprised me by bringing 2 of her girlfriends over for as much sex as possible for a 24 hour period. They damn near killed me, but GAWD! What a memory!

Walter

Gee, Walter, cool....I think?

Heather

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I got drunk and laid, as I did the year before. I can't remember what I got or what else I did. That was almost 5 years ago.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Stac: Thanks:) I was hoping I was on the right track. Hope you get your wishes

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    The next night, I hit the E-club and got stinking drunk on Pabst beer (all we had available)

BLECH!!! I tried that crap once. I'm surprised you didn't throw up before getting drunk. I also hate that Honey Lager shit.

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

It was a very long time ago. I went out for dinner to a fancy restaurant with my family . We had champagne (and I did not get drunk). I was given my first really good 35 mm camera. The waiter flirted with me and I blushed. My dad teased me about it. I had a decadent chocolate dessert with a sparkler on it.

The next night I went out dancing with friends to celebrate. Had a couple of drinks and a wonderful time. Didn't get drunk that night either, but had a great time.

The legal age is 18 here anyway, so drinking wasn't a huge deal. For that matter, I am not a big drinker at any time.

• qwerty
    qwerty

I was a new (ish) JW and instructed my non JW family to respect my wishes not to have Birthday party!

Something else the JW religion as took away from me!

Qwerty (also good employment prospects, I left a sure promotion to go window cleaning.........shall I go on?)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm going to have to admit to a little braindead issue here with me. I'm sitting here all happy thinking about a special day I'll have next year and so I post the thread. I'm wondering what others would enjoy for their 21st or what some of you have done on your 21st. But the majority of you seem to have had no celebration at all. The society robbed you of it. I honestly didn't consider how many of you had that taken away from you.

I'm barely an exdub anymore I think. I continue to forget how it's affected people

• Englishman
    Englishman

I like poker too. 7 card stud is my favourite.

Englishman.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I like poker too. 7 card stud is my favourite.

Englishman.

Maybe on a return visit to the states you'll give me the opportunity to take your money away?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit