Posters you miss?

by ApagaLaLuz 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Trauma Hound was an interesting character. Yes he could be moody, but he certainly kept things interesting

I hear from Charlie pretty often. He and I have a nice friendship, and he has never been abusive to me.

I really miss Maximus.................he was so great.

Scootergirl!! Yes, I really miss you tooooooo. Weepy

• Englishman
    Englishman
    The WTS says the same thing about apostates.....

Prisca,

I can't help but notice how much you keep sniping at Simon. If you don't like it here no-one is forcing you to stay. From where I'm stood it's almost as though you're trying to provoke him into deleting your account.

Mind you, I did do exactly the same thing when I left the dubs.

It didn't gain me any new worthwhile friends though.

Englishman.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Scooter Girl, so good to hear from ya!

Good to hear that life is treating you good and you're okay!

Tink

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

YAY!!! Glad to see Scooter and Animal around. Glad now WE havent been forgotten either.

Kinda lost though, why do I get a Light Saber?

Joanna I miss The_Bad_Seed as well

I also miss Mattnoel that busy busy fella

• shera
    shera

Berylblue,she seemed like a sweetie.I think she was in some pain and was here for friendship and attetion.When people are alone in life,they need to find it some where and she tried to find it here.I don't think she got what she needed and got hurt and lashed out.Its very sad that this religion messes people lives up and makes them lonley.

Sometimes,I wish some people here wouldn't jump on people so fast who are depressed or needing good,healthy opinions.Some here deserved to be told off and many didn't.

*Heather

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Berylblue,she seemed like a sweetie

I think she's a sweetie. I miss her too. I hope she's okay.

• happyout
    happyout

I miss LDH.

At first I missed Teejay and StinkyPantz, but we are now back in contact, so I don't have to miss them anymore!

I miss AlanF, he doesn't show up as often as he used to.

But then again, I'm hardly ever here, so maybe they're around when I'm not.

Happyout

• tink
    tink

i miss logical.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Eman,

Care to show us where I keep making "sniping" attacks on Simon? He's the one that follows me, making insult after insult. If you like, I can find links to heaps of threads where Simon has followed me and attacked me without provocation. (Just had deja vu - I used to say the same thing about Farkel. Funny that.)

One thing I do notice is that posters on JWD are all-too ready to tar and feather posters from JWO, based upon the posts of a tiny few. Since I am a participant of both boards, and have friends on both boards, then I don't see why it is a crime to speak up when insults and mistruths are hurled in the direction of JWO posters, no matter who they come from.

• SpinDoctor
    SpinDoctor
    Prisca,

I can't help but notice how much you keep sniping at Simon. If you don't like it here no-one is forcing you to stay. From where I'm stood it's almost as though you're trying to provoke him into deleting your account.

Where? I have seen the opposite. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/61992/2.ashx has Simon attacking Prisca.

Another example is his response to her complaint about his insult about her being at that time of the month. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/62076/946032/post.ashx#946032 Prisca says:

I was shocked to have someone use this kind of a "joke" as a way of attacking me the other day. Considering he is a married man, you would have thought he'd known better.

Responding to an insult is sniping?

Simon's reply is at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/62076/947414/post.ashx#947414

I don't believe in apologising if I don't genuinely mean it (ie. for expediency). I've read plenty of comments made by you on another board directed at me which I think justifies practically anything I may want to say.

However if you want to hear the word so you know what it sound like then ... "s o r r i e"

Does Prisca really deserve such treatment? Such comments violate several forum policies. Read the posting policies....everyone is to feel welcome, no insults etc. Also, Simon has made it very clear that what a poster does offsite cannot affect their standing on this site. So what Prisca posts off this board makes no difference.

I think it is clear who is sniping at whom, and who is trying to get Prisca deleted. It ain't Prisca.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit