Posters you miss?

by ApagaLaLuz 110 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

There were several posters from a couple years ago that I really miss talking to here are a few that I can remember off hand:

Trauma Hound

Crazy151drinker

Windchaser

JanH

MysticDragon

havent seen much of PR_Capone, Animal, Xenawarrior, or Stinkypants around much

I wonder what happened. Maybe I have been oblivious. BUT I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I can't imagine why anyone would miss Trauma Hound. Not even a little bit.

• tink
    tink

i miss badolputtytat. he was like a big brother to me when i first got here. you couldn't ask to meet a nicer person.

i also miss littletoe, is it just me or has he not been posting much lately?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Animal doesn't post but he frequently shows up in chat

Xenawarrior doesn't hang out too often but I have seen her here lately - she pops in now and then

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes Hamas I miss -- not heard much from Stinkypantz either -- some others have also gone quiet

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Trauma Hound was an interesting character. Yes he could be moody, but he certainly kept things interesting

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

StinkyPantz....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well I missed Tinky when she left but that only lasted a few minutes

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Use to have one of Charlie's Angels a long time ago. I miss that one. All the cool black light posters too. I miss those. <sigh>

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I was thinking about ScooterGirl the other day *cause it's getting close to Christmas and she drew names for everyone last year*

Does anyone know if she's okay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit