Finally saying hello

by pillsbury 26 Replies latest jw friends

• pillsbury
    pillsbury

Hello all. I have been lurking here for quite a while and have decided to officially introduce myself. I am still an active JW but I am in a holding pattern of sorts right now because of many of the things I have read on this form. They truely have been eye openers. I really don't know what direction I am going to take but plan on taking it very slow because of family. I just wanted to say thank you all the insightfull info that is presented here. It is nice to hear both sides of the story so a complete picture is developed.

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

Hello and welcome!! You will find much encouragement here.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, Pillsbury.

Yes, take it slow. With family, take time to read Galations & Romans from the old Living Bible. That may help them see they are not required to DO anything.

Of course Crisis of Concience is a good book to read. But don't scare the family because they may think it is apostate.

Let us know what we can do to help you in your long journey ahead.

Hugs,

j2bf

and welcome JesseeMay

sorry, can't spell your names correctly

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hi, pillsbury! It's great to have you here. I love this site-so much info to sort through! It's great to have so many different points of view weighing in, as well. Hope you get as much out of this as I have.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Glad to have you aboard Pillsbury. (are you as poppin' fresh as the name portends? <sorry, just had to ask> ) :)

--- shoot! my smileys ain't workin' and while I was trying to copy some in I have been beaten to the punch at welcoming you first. ;(

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Welcome aboard, Pillsbury!

It's terrific you have decided to join in. You will never look at the "troof" the same way again!

:-)

growedup

• shera
    shera

Hello and welcome.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Greetings Pillsbury. Your not the dough boy, are you? You'll get some friendly suggestions here and don't forget to throw in some of yours.

Guest 77

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi, and welcome to the board.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, Pillsbury and JessieMay. Welcome to the board.

...Guest 77 ...is that you???? I barely recognize you! Does this mean your multiple personality has finally merged? Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit