Report a corruption in a Kingdom Hall

by VictorGoh 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• VictorGoh
    VictorGoh

How can I report a corruption in a Kingdom Hall? Can I escalate this to the JW headquarter? Any suggestions are appreciated.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

That's a good idea, they know all about corruption.

Best be telling us first!

RB

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Feel free to share!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

You would be better off going to your local newspaper if you really want things to get done.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello V Goh

Can I escalate this to the JW headquarter?

Escalate what exactly?

Beware. The Watchtower Corporation are a tricky bunch of grifters. The first thing they might do is get you disfellowshipped(tm) if it means the Corporation will lose money. Money that they use to protect nonces in the courts.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It depends on what you mean by 'corruption.' If it's a crime, report it to the police. If it's an issue of people not following the organization's rules, call the Watchtower HQ. I'm sure things will be handled discreetly and in an ethical and even-handed manner.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

If it is a crime, report to police. If you report it to the elders, they will call the branch and it will be swept under the rug because they don't want anything getting out that will "bring reproach" upon God (org.) Also your own head may be put on a platter...- expect to be called in to a meeting and told you keep your mouth shut. If you really wanted to report corruption, you would have to start at the top and "off with your head" ( you would be disfellowshipped ) because God forbid you speak against the GB. Back to short answer: call police with all the facts you can gather and substantiate if a crime. Be anonymous. ( or you will be called into the back room! ) If you write: write to the locals and to the branch...don't sign it if you don't want to be called into the back room. ( I know lots about the back room ) If you are not a JW, feel free to sign whatever you write. ( you won't be under the gag order you will be put under if you are a JW) If you don't know about their gag order, it goes like this: keep your mouth shut. If you tell something, howbeit true, you can have privilege's removed because you gossiped or slandered- even if it evolves you and you have first hand knowledge. ( oh yeah, I KNOW these things!)

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough
    TonusOH34 minutes ago

It depends on what you mean by 'corruption.' If it's a crime, report it to the police. If it's an issue of people not following the organization's rules, call the Watchtower HQ. I'm sure things will be handled discreetly and in an ethical and even-handed manner. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Bear in mind if you go to head office with the complaint. I think the written letter just get fired back to the local BoE. My advise is don’t sign it, if you don’t want repercussions.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Be advised that whatever you write, a copy will immediately be sent to the local elders. Use a fake name, of the opposite sex. lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit