PIMI wife is not like normal women or mothers who have that natural affect.

by goingthruthemotions 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Is it me who thinks this.......JW PIMI or POMI women lack natural affection toward there children, family and human's.

It must be the indoctrination that strips these emotions.

I see it in my wife all the time, when she talks with non JW people she is like "meh" i got to talk with you.

when she talks with JW people, she has a cult emotion like "yes my people"

She is screwed in the head, the more that time goes by i want to leave her and get a divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i really don't think she would give a crap if i left. Wish I had enough balls to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

aint i the lucky one. i gave my wife the perfect reason to divorce me--and she did !

40 years ago!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

children? is the people they indoctrinate....until they loose the indoctrination

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Having left a abusive wife ,I would advise you to call a domestic abuse helpline for men they will listen and give you good advice , but in JW land you will still be the bad one

All the best , glad you still got your boys , my wife has turned them against me but the good thing is there not in the cult.

• BlackPuddingEater
    BlackPuddingEater

It's your basic othering. No brainwashing needed there, just a large enough group of fellow like minded right thinking people. Some can not think beyond the safe and simple binary view of them and us. Worldly is other, worldly is bad, worldly is common, therefore to be other than worldly is to be good and special.

Are people made that way? If their views are not challenged do they naturally seek a lifestyle that suits that way of thinking? I think we are the owners of our own emotional development and if we do not distance ourselves from unbenificial influences on us or our loved ones then that itself shows a deflected character.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

But how to handle a relation with a non jw woman? Does that work after many years with a pimi woman??

G.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Let you wife read this:

25 Now look! a woman that is one of Jehovah’s Witnesses stood up to test him and said: “Teacher, what do I need to do to inherit everlasting life?”+ 26 He said to her: “What is written in the Law? How do you read?” 27 In answer she said: “‘You must love Jehovah* your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul* and with your whole strength and with your whole mind’+ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”+ 28 He said to her: “You answered correctly; keep doing this and you will get life.”+

29 But wanting to prove himself righteous,+ the woman said to Jesus: “Who really is my neighbor?” 30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from your town to the city and fell victim to robbers, who stripped him, beat him, and went off, leaving him half-dead. 31 Now by coincidence a Circuit Overseer’s wife was going down on that road, but when he saw him, she passed by on the opposite side. 32 Likewise, a Regular Pioneer, when she came to the place and saw him, passed by on the opposite side. 33 But a certain worldly person+ traveling the road came upon him, and at seeing him, he was moved with pity. 34 So he approached him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. Then he placed him on his own car and brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two thousand dollars,* gave it to the innkeeper, and said: ‘Take care of him, and whatever you spend besides this, I will repay you when I return.’ 36 Who of these three seems to you to have made himself neighbor+ to the man who fell victim to the robbers?” 37 She said: “I'll have to research that on JW.org.”+ Jesus then said to her: “I never knew you. Get away from me you worker of lawlessness.”+

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Learning to not genuinely care about other human beings, I mean to actually care, is part of the jw religion. All jw's are taught that nearly 8.5 billion people are not worthy of god's kingdom. Being "Not worthy" by god equates to "not worth anything" to jw's. Typical cult culture of 'us against them'. The pretend love that jw's show by preaching is all about recruiting. The cult culture is hard to shake!

just saying!

• millie210
    millie210

I think it is still there just being suppressed by constant indoctrination.

See if you can use this down time to tempt her away from zoom......make friends for yourself by means of unrighteous riches, use chocolate! Wine! Foot rubs! Whatever works for her!

This is said partially in jest of course - although I do think that it's a good time to lure them away- that said, I do feel for you goingthruthemotions

• TheListener
    TheListener
    You're not the only one to notice this goingthruthemotions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit