Is the reasoning book no longer in use ?

by opusdei1972 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

I would like to know if Witnesses are still using the reasoning book in the field service. I am asking about it, because I had read that it is currently out of print, doesn't it??

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Don't know if it's out of print. It better be, it's so outdated! Can you imagine the number of misquotations? I've been waiting for an updated, fresh version for many years, but now it's too late...I'm out!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    With all the changes in teachings as of late, they need to consider an online only reasoning book. For them to produce a book at this point would be silly.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    No formal announcement - but it has gone from being the American Express card (dont leave home without it) To not being mentioned in years. Its all out of date by a decade, and is crap. It is also not getting published anymore.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    This is one book that I am keeping for reference - as in: this is what we used to believe (or teach).
  • Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

As of Nov 2015 it has been discontinued......

• steve2
    steve2

Insight, it would appear, is now Outasight.

• blondie
    blondie

I thought I was replaced by a publication online.

PDF

Research Guide for Jehovah's Witnesses—2015 Edition

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Its been discontinued as a printed book - once current stocks have run out it will no longer be available. It seems the PDF is still available, but for how long?
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Bruisedandbleeding12, just to verify what you're saying... Are the items in the top part of the list (above "NOTICE:") no longer available? For example, are the Revelation Climax and the Reasoning books no longer available?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit