Very important, you must save JWs from dieing at Armageddon!

by Crazyguy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

jesus, there's an anti milk crowd too spouting nonsense.

try this link instead: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_cell_count

If you tell a JW there's blood cells in milk they just stare at you blankly and change the subject.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Crazyguy, I was comparing the claimed numbers of cells in milk, with the number in blood. If (questions on this addressed below) the cited numbers are correct the JW's shouldn't be drinking milk of any kind.

Re cells in milk: as noted above, there is a lot of nonsense going around about the dangers of milk. I don't feel like wading through it all to find the real numbers. But if there is ANY significant number, JW's should abstain from milk as well as blood if they're going to be consistent.

• cha ching
    cha ching

I don't think it will work... If I was still a dub, I would reply, 'God made breast milk for kids, he knew that it has white blood cells, but he still forbid blood, and gave breast milk"...but, you never know????? maybe it will help some.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

My wife is lactating as we currently have a 4 month old baby. I inadvertently consumed some breastmilk while enjoying a few intimate moments with her.

Can I still survive Armageddon and make it to the new system, or am I completely screwed?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

2+2 I think your screwed, the devil is inside you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit