Very important, you must save JWs from dieing at Armageddon!

by Crazyguy 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Every drop of breast milk has roughly 1 million white blood cells in it. So the next time you see a jw drink milk or eating milk with his cereal etc. You must run over and take it out of his/her hands and then give them a stern warning. I'm serious it could mean their lives and if you don't do it, you to could die being blood guilty and all. SO DO IT AND LIVE!
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    You must be joking, right? Breast milk, not milk from the store, that's different.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Really, are you sure, why would human milk have white blood cells but not cows milk? Cows do have white blood cells in their milk and the milk industry says they try to reduce the amount but there still there. Pray man pray for jws and save a life.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

OK, you are right. I just researched this online. "Blood Cells: The USDA allows up to 1.5 million white blood cells per milliliter of commonly-sold milk."

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/dangers-of-cows-milk/#3

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I guess JW's will have to stop drinking milk. I'm surprised no one (including me) ever thought of this before. Human blood contains about 4,000-10,000 white cells per milliliter.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Knowing this now, makes me think...did the GB know stuff like this all along and just not tell anyone?
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

I think that the elders should monitor the mothers' room at the hall.

Only formula.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    JeffT the research I have done says that theres a lot more white cells in human breast milk then 4-10,000
  • fukitol
    fukitol
    Huh? Has the Watchtower decreed that white blood cells are a no-no?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yes white blood cells bad very bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit