A blessing for everyone

by Blue 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• little witch
    little witch

Forty, honey, you are in some dire need of counseling and/or medication.

I feel bad for you that you have such a bleak outlook on life. I dont know you at all, but I know your life means something. I know you are a valuable person.

Fight this feeling you have. Do something. And know you are loved by somebody!

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Blue, congrats on the positive post.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Blue, that is beautiful!

Craig

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Hi Sanfranciscojim,

I believe the time is near that what the Bible says is coming to pass. 1 Cor 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall every man have praise of God. I believe God will return soon with his 10,000saints to TEACH THE UNGODLY. This is found in Jude 14. Don't worry my friend God is strong and loves ALL his children. He will loose not a one. This is the last scripture to be fulfilled. Remember he is not far from each one of us and is knocking on the door.

Hi Blue,

Thank you for giving me hope. When asked if I believe in God, I tell people that I am a "hopeful agnostic". In other words, I am of the belief that if such a loving God exists, he will look past my doubts, see what is in my heart, and not condemn me for refusing to hypocritically espouse beliefs in which I cannot in good conscience fully place my confidence.

In other words, I hope the "Footprints" story is true. In the mean time, I am doing everything in my own power to return to a happy and contented life. I do have things to be grateful for, not the least of which is a loving partner of 5 years who has stood by my side during my troubled times. I try to concentrate on the things for which I am grateful, but sometimes the evil in this world is just too overpowering. I'm glad I had my JW experience when I was young. If I learned one thing positive from that experience, it taught me not to be vulnerable to religion, but to bide my time and hope that God sees that my heart is not evil, and hope for the best.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

• Blue
    Blue

yes indeed sanfranciscojim,

You sure do have blessings. God put a "light" in everyman. In Acts 24:15 and have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and UNJUST so if there are two resurrections no one will be lost. All will attain sonship. We all have blessings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit