and God's unconditional love

for all his children,

may your journey through this life

be in peace.

Love,

Blue

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Sticking finger in mouth now to induce vomitting!

• Blue
    Blue

My prayer to you homey is that God take away your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh!! May God rush the time when his spirit covers the whole earth and all come to know him.

• avishai
    avishai

Chill, homey, blue is trying to say something nice, regardless of what you or I believe

• little witch
    little witch

Why, thankyou Blue! That was beautiful. Blowing Kisses

• mouthy
    mouthy

I wish the same for you blue....poor old forty!!!! his /her? is in the John throwing up....What a pity !!! He/she cant stand love in expression. Let pray for him

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

What lovely sentiments!

I am hopeful that one day a loving God will reveal himself to me and give me reason to believe in him.

Mean time, I'm just hoping that my circumstances will improve to the point where I do not look upon those good wishes with incredulity and skepticism. It's not a good way to live.

• little witch
    little witch

Hope you feel better soon, Forty....

Blessings and well wishes are generally well accepted and appreciated, I am sorry you were offended by such a loving post.

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Sanfranciscojim,

I believe the time is near that what the Bible says is coming to pass. 1 Cor 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall every man have praise of God. I believe God will return soon with his 10,000saints to TEACH THE UNGODLY. This is found in Jude 14. Don't worry my friend God is strong and loves ALL his children. He will loose not a one. This is the last scripture to be fulfilled. Remember he is not far from each one of us and is knocking on the door.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I have found only one thing in my short miserable existence on this planet, and that is do unto others and you would like for them to do to you. All the other words and poems and best wishes are nothing but hog wash. Treat the next man good and this is what you will get in return. Yes Im a skeptic and hard hearted but 20 years of the truth got me this way.

I was not offended by your poem, just expressing how I feel about outward public displays of emotion and I apolgize to any I may have offended. NO FLAM WARS PLEASE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit