Paradise Earth

by Jeff1 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The funny thing about ancient religious scriptures of whatever persuasion is that its always humans who speak up for GOD .

No GOD ever backs up his supposed written word with any concrete evidence or even flimsy evidence for that matter.

GOD always remains silent ,never defends itself ,never explains itself ,.

Maybe the simple answer is GOD doesn`t exist except in the minds of those who want to believe such a thing.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Reminds me of an airline story. Aimee Semple McPherson boarded a plane at Chicago's O'hare airport. Within minutes she got off the plane. The plane crashed on takeoff. A reporter later asked why she got off the plane. She replied that God had told her to. "So God spoke to you but nobody else", the reporter quipped. McPherson responded, "Oh no, God spoke to everyone on the plane. I was listening."

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

FYI - the words BIBLE and EVIDENCE are not compatible at all.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Blondie

The WTS has said that one reason not to believe the trinity is that the word itself does not occur in the bible.

Funny how they don't use the same rule for Governing Body :)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Funny how they don't use the same rule for Governing Body

Or Paradise Earth for that matter.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

However the future plays out, I guarantee you that if it's anything like the Watchtower's so-called "New World", it sure as hell won't be "paradisaic".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit