Confidential Letter from the Watchtower to all full time servants.

by pistolpete 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

Thank you @Carla!

I heard that HLC members received a letter last year about the biological contents of vaccines (aborted tissues etc.) and they are instructed to respond in a specific way in case a Witness comes asking them. If no one asks, they will not mention it. If asked, they will not deny but will reply in such a way that it is up to the Witness to do research and decide. This can be cross-checked easily with an HLC member near you.

WT, by only mentioning whether a vaccine contains blood fractions or not, is misleading witnesses, knowing that none of them will make their own research. If they were transparent, they would openly talk about the ingredients of vaccines and many witnesses would be well informed and would make an informed decision.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

In typical Watchtower fashion, they leave the matter up to personal choice but encourage JWs to consider cherry picked information that only supports one course of action, and cherry pick the negative concequences of not doing that one course of action. It's their way of telling you to do something without telling you to do something.

It's fine to encourage people to get vaccinated, but the WT organization just can't help but to be sneaky and manipulative about it.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If the unvaccinated cannot go dorr to door, meetings, conventions I will have to burn my vaccine card. I knew there was a downside to the jab.

BTW here they clarified the info as some pimi were saying everyone has to stay home under the bed

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i wonder who leaked the confidential letter to Lloyd ?

or is he on the Watchtower mailing list to save time ?

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

natural immunity

LoL

Ask the 600,000 dead Americans about their " natural immunity " to the virus.

To be fair, no one has ever accused active JWs of being that smart.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think the confidential letter was read to us 2 weeks ago. Complete with a stern warningto obey. Then last week they had to walk it back because we do not have bethelites.

• minimus
    minimus

If you want privileges and assignments you will need the vac.

• was a new boy
  • zachias
    zachias

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/depopulation-by-covid-19-vaccines/

Please. Just go to the interview with this doctor. This is a long interview so take your time. He uses medical speak so i lost a few moments but the impact of his interview is there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit