Confidential Letter from the Watchtower to all full time servants.

by pistolpete 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This is a Confidential letter for all full time servants like COs, Regular Pioneers, Bethel and Branch workers so please don't tell anyone about this.

Reminder 20,000 JWs have died of Covid and 99% of those who died or were hospitalized in the United States Branch territory were NOT vaccinated, SO WHOSE FAULT IS THAT???

My question, how did they get the information that all these 20,000 JWs WERE NOT VACCINATED?

HINT; If you want to continue to share in Spiritual Privileges--------------------GET VACCINATED.

Other wise you might not be allowed to share in Door to Door field service, Bethel, CO, etc. once everything resumes!

Or attend Conventions, for all you who are a single full-time servants looking for a 💃 or a 🕴.

The Health Care Department----of JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION---will be contacting each one of you to see if you have gotten vaccinated.

For regular JW members---------------Well this letter is ONLY FOR FULL TIME SERVANTS-----So until further notice-----------Do What You Want-----------What do we care!

I just save you all about 50 minutes of Loyd's video.

• hoser
    hoser

Does this mean that the org is going to have a vaccine passport system? Interesting.

• carla
    carla

I just do not understand how they can even take the vax considering their stance on blood. With blood nobody died giving it, it is completely voluntary. The vax does contain or used aborted fetus cells in production, how do they reconcile this in their own minds?

I am not trying to debate the aborted fetus cells nor how many actual babies were used, rather just the jw view of this. Nor am I debating taking the vax or not, simply and only how a jw can justify it in their own heads.

(see Dr. Plotkin ( Dr. Plotkin is considered the Godfather of Vaccines. )discuss using 74 (he corrects attorney from 72 to 74) aborted babies, he even chuckles about if babies tongues were used or not, see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vIcrFOT8pc&t=3s only posting this for those who say only 2 aborted babies cells from the 70's were used, it is not true according to Dr. Plotkin. You can see his credentials here https://forti-fy.com/how-will-this-information-change-you/?sfw=pass1625142815)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thankfully Lloyd read the letter though at the start of his video so it does not need 50 minutes of time.

They are saying to full time Bethelites an C/Os that they strongly recommend vaccination and in some lands this may be a requirement of the State to be able to meet and do things ,either now or in the future.

OK.. as a vaccinated Brit , I see no objection to that. Such people are paid and supported by Watchtower so they have some reason to tell them .

It is common sense anyway.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I'm so disappointed that the GB doesn't even mention 'natural immunity'. Many people have gotten the virus and recovered. They have antibodies. They don't need the 'vaccine'. Jehovah gave us an immune system for a reason, and mine is working just fine.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Jehovah gave us an immune system for a reason

Free Vector | Floating laughing emoji characters

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Is there a link to the actual document?

Or can someone at least copy & paste it?

I'm still not masochistic enough to watch these interminable video critiques.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

As with above comments, do they recommend certain specific vaccines as some vaccines and treatments are based around blood-based products (Plasma therapy and hyperimmune globulins) and some (AstraZeneca, SinoVac and J&J) vaccines are based around human or fetal stem cells (they are purified after growth culture).

In the past they would’ve researched all this and given us reams of paper on all the vaccines and treatments in the world and which would and would not be acceptable.
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So 99% of the 20k that died were not vaccinated?

"I don't need the vaccine. as the organization says, ' leave it in Jehovah's hand' besides we are in the final minutes of this system of things!"

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I find it interesting that the Watchtower believes it needs to tell its members to get vaccinated. I imagine that most Witnesses who are choosing not to get vaccinated are making that choice for the same reason everyone else who has access to the vaccine, but refuses to get it - mistrust of the government. People may claim they don't trust the vaccine itself, but what I find is it is more of a religion of political beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit