Re-activate me?

by punkofnice 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RandomUserName3500
    RandomUserName3500

Is this an official thing they're doing now? Going to everyone that has left? Ive moved over an hour away and my phone number has changed but still have family in the same congregation. So I know they can get my contact information. Would they forward it to the local congregation? Every once in a while my family will say Bro _____ asked how you are doing.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i couldnt imagine in my wildest nightmare attending a meeting once a year: someone might think i was still a JW.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" someone might think i was still a JW. "

I would hate that for myself ! I simply would not wish to be associated with that lot in anyone's mind ! How EMBARRASSING !

Plus, if you ever attend a K.H for any other reason than a Funeral, the J.W's fondly imagine that deep down you still believe, and that relieves their Cognitive Dissonance, now, I wouldn't want to do that, it was the Cog. Diss, that grew stronger in me that made me wake up !

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

punkofnice: it was 2 Elders calling to see me. I guess to re-activate me.

Maybe you're a spy, like Jason Bourne. They were going to turn your memories back on, of the time when you were the world's deadlist assassin?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

2 ELDERS?

Back in my Elder days, we showed up after lunch in jeans and tools to "encourage" by actually helping. Frequently with a close friend of the person.

If I were in territory doing door-to-door, I would have the wife, kid, random MS, or publisher with me.

Another elder? Sounds like "judicial investigation" assigned by Elder Body or C.O.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“…We can reactivate him…

…we have the technology…”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3RMYF_Mla8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit