zelevis has left the building

by zelevis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• zelevis
    zelevis

its all in the heading and incase any of u are of greek origine or know the language ....my user name is meant for all of u in a way u formed ur own congregation against god and his people ...there for my user name is a remider to u all of what u come off as.....good bye maybe some of u will see what teh world is like as i have and seek god once again maybe not watever the choice maybe god will judge u ..all off u and me aswell and al lhis peopel aswell

bye

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sonata No 4 in B minor - Chopin

• freedom96
    freedom96

Goodbye and whatever......

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh ? ... here you are again ...

What did you say ??? ... Oh yeah ... Sweet dreams Zelevis !
    life can be beautifull you know (check !) you don't need to have a "god judgment" nightmare over you head !
    what did you do that bad to deserved to be treated as a sinner ? Ummm do you feel bad about yourself ???
    Are you depressed ???

Sorry I could hold it ! ...

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Enjoyed your visit.

Hope you come again some day.

Take good care of yourself Zelevis.

j

• missylissy
    missylissy

bye zelevis

• Celia
    Celia

Zelevis (whatever that means) : too bad you're leaving, 25 posts in under a week, not bad for a newbie. You could be a master member in no time...

some of u will see what teh world is like as i have and seek god once again maybe not watever the choice maybe god will judge u ..all off u and me aswell and al lhis peopel aswell

you know, you don't have to be a Watch Tower salesman and propagandist to seek God. Yeah, and God will do the judging, so the Bible says, so stop judging, young Zelevis.

now where is my turkey ? hey, cickichickichicki.... ah, here she he...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The closest ancient Greek word I can find to our young friend's username is zeleuo, which can mean to envy, be jealous of. Sort of fits, using the freedom offered here to decry those who have a freedom he will never know in his safe, clean and unthreatening Kingdom hall. He's jealous, kids! LOL

• nilfun
    nilfun

With the way I sometimes transpose letters, I had been reading your name as " Ze Elvis" (I was imagining some kind of French Elvis impersonator).

Anyway, I wish you well on your journey, take care, okay?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Steph, that's also my take on it, both grammatically and insofar as the tone of the posts.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit