750 000$ for KH that will be never constructed ?

by keinlezard 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I don’t get it either. My last elders meeting we found out that one of the elders kept $20,000 in the bank for the tv upgrades that the hall needed before the jwtv bullshit started.

This turned into a huge argument because the money should have been given to “mother” and not kept. So what did the dumb dicks do? They sent the money to “mother” then asked for some back for the TVs. Shortly after a letter came stating that the congregations were responsible for those tv upgrades and they ended up paying for it anyways. So no return of money like the elders thought.

• LV101
    LV101

The evil cult knows the natives will believe what they want to believe! They've worshipped the JW god for so long and the GB and cannot be objective even when crooked out of their money/time/life by the thieves. They can't be indifferent and think. There are a few exceptions but we're creatures of habit and what are they going to do but show up at the hall -- it's their pathetic life.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my ( late ) father donated £5000 towards their hall fund. the hall was later sold and the cong merged with another.

he also donated £100 a month out of his pension. when i took over all his financial affairs that was the first thing i stopped.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This highlight just how asleep I was. A kingdom hall in a very desirable location, had two renovations done to it with in the space of 8 years. The first reno I thought was necessary, but the 2nd I voiced my concern about why it was a total strip out when the first one was so recent and sufficed. Then shortly after the 2nd reno was completed, it was unofficilly announced that the car parking was not big enough and neighbour's were complaining. I thought at the time it unusual that these problems only developed after the 2nd reno, and no one had looked into this before starting, and why was it sold to a community center which would of considerably increased traffic flow to the area. BTW the Hall had been there for many years previously with no complaints what so ever. The recently renoed hall was sold and a new one built. Wt walked away with just under a million dollars and this is going back a few years.

• LV101
    LV101

joe134cd - they know how to play the real estate game and fool all the minions. No one should donate a dime unless they're holding the property deed -- just crazy cult -- smart cult!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

LV101 - looking back at all what had happened, and my doubts. I'm just amazed that it didn' dawn on me what had happene. Actually I'm quite embarrassd at my gullibiity.

• cha ching
    cha ching

The WT is a well oiled, fine tuned money laundering machine. It is no accident that these things happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit