Just watched the Tony Tight pants video

by blownaway 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

There might be reasons why he has such fixation with tight pants.

• startingover
    startingover

I was just wondering today if those GB guys see what the apostates are saying about them and have some fun with it.

"Hey Anthony, they're calling you Tight Pants Tony."

"Yeah Lett but they are calling you Rubber Lips."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What if everyone started wearing those baggy pants that are halfway down, such as was in style during the mid 1990s? As soon as they start hounding about tight pants, everyone starts wearing the baggy ones.

As I see it, there are definite drawbacks to wearing excessively tight pants, and looking gay is not one of them. When your pants are too tight, your circulation is hampered, they are difficult to move in, they are more likely to rip than if they fit somewhat looser, and they are not comfortable. Excessively loose pants are more likely to fall down or off, and they could get caught in something or be a tripping hazard. But I am not going to judge people as being inclined to be gay because their pants are a bit tight--nor am I going to determine what constitutes "too tight" or "too loose" as this scumbag does. And I am not holding people's salvation hostage to getting it just right--usually as frumpy as possible.

• Jayk
    Jayk

I never understood tight pants until I got a pair recently.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fat Tony says ... " If I see any Brother wearing tight pants I'll have them strung up "

https://img00.deviantart.net/fced/i/2013/337/7/e/the_fat_tony_by_violettachantecler-d6wl6w2.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit