Just watched the Tony Tight pants video

by blownaway 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blownaway
    blownaway

This Tony Morris is such a douchnozzle. What a controlling asswipe. Watching him makes me want to punch him in the face, but also laugh out loud.

• tiki
    tiki

Don't take him so seriously, my friend. He is just a silly man with a way to play hotshot. Not worth attention or angst!!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

It's hard to believe, but at the same time. real. Flabbergasting, and also disgusting.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Personally I think he's just jealous of slender attractive young men, he's old balding and obese and he probably suffers from low self esteem of having poor body image of himself.

Probably caught his wife googling up one these guys at a meeting one day, which flamed up some jealousy.

But wait he's the one of the powerful spiritual men of the JWS organization of 8 million strong followers who are his subservient mental slaves.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Righteous brothers should dress like me .... a flamboyantly rich corporate CEO

https://assetsnffrgf-a.akamaihd.net/assets/m/jwban/univ/201501/art/jwban_univ_201501_wss_01_lg.jpg

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Gettin' closer and closer to Swaggert and Bakker, and Olsteen! hahaha

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Tony Morris is a pompous ass

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You have only just realised how crazy he is now?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I hope they keep showing him and Lett more often because the more these guys get out there centre stage anchoring JWTV the more likely it is that footage of them will end up somewhere they'd wish it wasn't and the rest of the world will have the same reaction as you blownaway.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I love the part in the video where he turns around to show his baggy lose suit pants.

What a contrite idiot.

I really find if hard to accept that there are a lot of guys wearing tight pants at the Kingdom Halls.

He says that men wearing tight pants excites homosexuals.

There were 3 gay guys in my old hall and I cant remember them intentionally wearing tight pants in or out the Hall.

One cant help theorize that Fat Tony may have repressed homosexuality within himself ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit