Preaching_Work

by jelly 16 Replies latest jw friends

• megaflower
    megaflower

How would they work the territory? The publishers would have to be european or something but not Americans. The American JW's ride around in their cars all day occasionally hitting a door and then its break time.

• minimus
    minimus

I never see Witnesses knocking on doors anymore.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The jobs not finished until the paperwork is done.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to get a kick out of how some publishers would detail everything they could think of on a house to house record--- the kind of dog, what the kids were playing, the color of the car, etc. And then they wouldn't go back for 6 months, and they weren't home. 6 months later they moved.

• minimus
    minimus

btt

• Gorki
    Gorki

I think God uses others than Jehovah´s Witnesses. Many members of the underground churches in China preach last days and the return of Jesus Christ, believe Babylon The Great is religion power lead by the Catholic Church and so on.

Take a look at this website. http://www.backtojerusalem.com/

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I used to get a kick out of how some publishers would detail everything they could think of on a house to house record--- the kind of dog, what the kids were playing, the color of the car, etc. And then they wouldn't go back for 6 months, and they weren't home. 6 months later they moved.

If they are sent out to specifically make notes like that today....can you imagine how that sort of information could be used to track down objecters and dissidents?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit