Will someone please tell me where I can pick up my Light Saber?

by SanFranciscoJim 34 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

SF Jim: congratulations on your Jedi status.

To someone who has seen me as Mr. Ugly years ago to the Rayzorblade people had come to know: Thanks Jim!

You've been one of my Favourites for YEARS!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Jedi, huh? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think we should celebrate at the Bomba Shack at Cane Garden Bay, Tortola, with a cup of punch -- now which Tuesday of the month do they add the mushrooms? (And I'm not kidding, folks. Didn't experience it personally, but I've heard tales.)

Nina

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Congrats SF JIM

Forget about the light saber ...
    I know you want to play and dreaming about it since LUCAS brought it out !!!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    WARNING: Not a toy#

Simon, anyone would think you've been to America recently! LOL.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    All lightsabers will be despatched in 28 days. Batteries not included. WARNING: Not a toy.

Simon, is the light saber being posted from the U.K.? Do you know how much duty I'll have to pay??!!

......do they add the mushrooms? (And I'm not kidding, folks. Didn't experience it personally, but I've heard tales.)

Nina, I used to have a roommate on St. Thomas who was a chef at Bluebeard's Castle. He made some of the most incredible food I ever tasted! One weekend, he went over to Tortola and came back with a shopping bag full of fresh mushrooms in his duffel bag. That Monday evening, he made a mushroom omelette for me. Up until that time, I had no knowledge of "Tortola mushrooms". I learned all about them after eating that omelette! I was laying out on the hammock looking at the lights of Charlotte Amalie across the harbor, when suddenly the city started to float up into the sky!

I never let him cook for me again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit