Gratitude

by oldcrowwoman 19 Replies latest jw friends

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am celebrating 20th year Happy Anniversary my sobriety and 20 yrs working on jw issues!!

November is a month for about gratitudes. A time of reflection. Thanksgiving all the time.

This past year has been my primary focus in dealing with jw's issues and has added a huge piece of my puzzle in jwd land.

I am grateful for the support and have met good people and some with strong personalities. Certainly a test of character!! And some that I will be in contact on personal level.

To let you all know when this thread dies down. I will no longer be active on this site.

And I wish all of you well and to take care.

All the Best, Old Crow Woman

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Congratulations (((Crow)))

There are some important milestones there for you in those 20 years.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Bald Eagle in-flight [BEF03], crystal clear picture of bald eagle soaring high.  Picture of Eagle flying high over Alaska.

May you soar wherever your dreams may take you!

Love,

Nina

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Congrats OCW!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Crow))

Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary. That's wonderful. It's been a great privilege to get to know you. You will be missed.

May the Spirit wind carry you.

Lisa

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Thank you (((((LadyLee, Nina, Flowerpedal & Arrowstar))))))

Yes the Eagle was present this year. All about taking an overview on life.

Old Crow

• Navigator
    Navigator

Expressing gratitude is the best way to keep yourself open to receiving more good. Congratulations on your 20th anniversary and may God Bless You on your continued journey.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congratulations on two decades of sobriety and getting past the aftereffects of the JW's !!

You've made some valuable contributions to this board. Thanks for coming here. Best wishes.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Congratulations, (((OCW)))....sounds like you're moving forward with your life, hon....I wish you much happiness and success for the future...

Frannie B

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

(((Old Crow Woman)))

Congratulations ! ! ! !

I will miss your posts good luck and best wishes as you travel the road ahead!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit