2024 A View Into The Future

by The Bethelite 7 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

After many TV specials were the Watchtower Bible & Truck Society have been exposed as the biggest religious haven for pedophiles on the planet and the loss of hundred of court cases including (the last and biggest one involving the Supreme Court) The Society finally files Chapter 11.

The Society must turn over all of their files of all known pedophiles. This turns out to be bigger then anyone could have ever imagined with tens of thousands of their members being named many of whom have been in positions of power.

Over 80% of their followers leave the mother ship and contributions slow to a trickle.

Most of the society's properties are sold off and people are meeting in private homes and basements. Just like they did when the church was founded a 150 years ago.

What is left of the congregants are convinced the "end" will come any day when Jehovah will kill billions so they can finally be made happy.

With what is left of their young people gone, it takes another 50 years for the last of their members to die off.

Finally after 200 years they become a foot note in history, yes another doomsday sect gone!

I can dream can't I!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

THE BETHELITE:

It would not surprise me if a good portion of what you say will happen.

I have said it myself that if the JW religion continues to sell off hall after hall - and if it becomes difficult if not absurd to drive to some distant hall somewhere - some JWs might meet in homes the way it all started. Some might say this can’t happen because they did away with home meetings perhaps because of liability. Who knows?

Of course, this is speculation..But, never say never..If old diehard JWs decide they would do this because they miss the religion and their meetings, anything is possible.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

some JWs might meet in homes the way it all started ......

L H G ...

Yes, and men will grow goatees and join the Masons. The symbol of the organization, the Watchtower, will have a creepy Pyramid on the top like the one on the back of the US 1$ bill.

Rub a Dub

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RUB A DUB:

Don’t know if you’re being sarcastic..

I personally don’t give a hoot about what happens in the Witness religion since I’m no longer there. But, if they get rid of most of the kingdom halls and pull the rug out from under the JWs and they don’t have a close enough hall to attend - who knows what these remaining old faithful JWs would do.

• Val2020
    Val2020

It’s happening faster than that, haven’t you heard all GB members have been called to court for child molestation covering up

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They will be getting nothing from me, except an explanation in German as to why I cannot support any religion that works specifically to have the whole planet enslaved and ultimately occupied by reptilians (and by reptilians, I do not mean snakes, lizards, turtles, or crocodiles--I mean those nasty things that are ruining the whole universe). I no longer wish to lift a finger to help those things destroy all happiness throughout the universe--and the jokehovian witlesses are giving them plenty of help. And, it will be in German to give them double the headaches to decipher what I am saying.

Obviously, if I am not going to lift a finger to help them enslave this planet and destroy happiness through the whole universe, I am not going to lift a finger to help bail them out. If I have money to waste giving to the washtowel, I have money to buy some more silver.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Be nice, but I wont see it in my lifetime.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Maybe it's not a dream it is the "voice of Christmas future."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit