Did anyone go to the Atlanta International Convention?

by My Name is of No Consequence 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sadly I'm a long way from Atlanta GA ....

Sad to hear of the death of that elder who was held in high esteem. I have known a few like that over the years....decent men that I respected. Sadly their faith in the WTS took the best years of their lives.

Interesting that he was related to Marley Cole... I bet we still have his book somewhere.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    T: or the good stuff still available in Tony the 3rd's liquor cabinet.

Right!! Pathetic they'd ask for ice cream money while they down that expensive liquor. Just pathetic!

Okay waton, you've made me thirsty LOL!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    There were only 47,000 JW's in attendance for the convention, nowhere near capacity. The top ring was closed off.
    wow, that is surprising I think. Compare that with the international convention that was held in Montreal - I think it was early 2000's. I attended that one, and they needed 3 different arenas to hold all of the delegates.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Lett.... I despise that futher mucker. That pic of him gives me the eebie jeebies.

He gave the graduation talk at my MTS graduation in 2002. Fluck him. Screwed me over. I wrote about the $hit he pulled on me somewhere on here. Too tired to pull it up on this cantankerous tablet.

Snakes

Did i mention he is a douche in person?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Lett looks like Marshall Applewhite!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Lett looks like he was caught out by a surprise fart.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@SnakesInTheTower: You could just give us a TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) version of events. What did he do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit