My Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain Moment...

by HiddenPimo 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome !

You are with friends here. We totally understand the path you have walked - we have been down such similar paths ourselves.

Please feel comfortable to be yourself here.

Much love and support!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Hey, welcome to the forum. We're glad you're here and we got your back.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Welcome to the board!

Wish you immense freedom from the evil tower.

Just as an FYI: This forum is like the first time we see someone new in the Kingdom Hall. Everyone congratulates you and welcomes you with open arms i. e. Love Bombing. But as soon as you say or mention you still believe in God oh boy.

That’s when you’ll see and feel the real feelings of some members on here. The members who no longer believe and will think you are stupid and naive for still believing. Yes, it will be the same members who love bombed you on this thread.

Just wanted to give you a fair warning.

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

Thank you, everyone, for your comments - It is overwhelming for sure. But I don't toss and turn at night anymore over following something in my heart that I know is false. I have destroyed my Blood Card and am taking care of things behind the scenes so that no one is left wanting.

These are my friends that I have done so much with that is not related to the truth so I want to make sure I don't have any leftovers without closure.

I am thinking of writing a letter and dropping this same letter to all in the body and to my family as an in-person reveal may be too much to handle emotionally.

Time will tell...

I would love to chat in person with some of you but that will have to wait till I am POMO / DA'd

• James Jack
    James Jack

Would love to hear about your experiences while serving as an Elder and what’s the thought process you go through as you as you get deprogrammed .

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Enjoyed your post immensely. I couldn't leave quietly, I tried. Eventually I had to take a stand. I owed that to myself. No regrets.

When the Watchtower sinks, I'll be somewhat vindicated. Look forward to futures posts.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

So when my searches found this song to be something not orchestrated by the world renowned Watchtower Symphony, but rather a song 'Eternal Flame' by the group AudioMachine

Welcome to the forum. I wonder if Audio Machine gave them permission to use there music. Reminds me of the Johnny Walker image they used with out permission.

I am preparing my escape, and I will not fade quietly. I will leave like tearing off a band-aid, I will disassociate and that will be that.

Now you have your home work and would like to spear head if Audio Machine gave them permission
    By the way welcome to JW dot com

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I couldn't leave quietly either. Disassociating was that immediate end game that both my wife and I wanted. I love hearing what woke you up, and how it touched off all of those other things that we all put up on the shelf until that one more thing happens that makes it all come crashing down. I recently interviewed someone that woke up because of the new songs and song book. Music was big for her and that was the feather that landed on her shelf and broke it loose.

Live your life man. Life free. Do you and be happy! Welcome to the forum!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Bawled like a baby at that video. The ARC and the death of my faith. I cried for the billions who have suffered and died and who will never be resurrected to a paradise :((

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome to the board and look forward to hearing how you get on with your exit plan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit