My prediction coming true

by Foolednomore 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

While back, not here on this net I don't remember. I predicted that Watchtower would allow you to buy your way into the Kingdumb. Does anyone find this interesting?

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Evidence?

RB

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower/1953/July/15th/pg.443

—Matt. 24:21, 22.
    46 With Satan and his wicked organization annihilated, the New World society made up of the anointed remnant, the captains or sarim now serving in official capacities and the great crowd of other sheep, later augmented by the resurrected faithful men of old, will make rapid progress in building up the new system of things on the earth. Just think; all the resources of mankind, both physical and financial, will be available for reconstruction work! The earth will be made beautiful with lovely homes for all living.

Financial?
    Click image to enlarge.

Grandpa!
  • waton
    waton
    the New World society made up of the anointed remnant, the captains or sarim now serving in official capacities and the great crowd of other sheep,

at least in those days wt still believed in "jesus's" words that the anointed would not pass heavenward until well after armageddon, (perhaps like John 30 years after the fall of jerusalem).

I think the OP refers to the drive to have elderly jws assure their resurrection by willingly writing wills to pass wealth onto wt inc. a page out of an old book of BtG, with their purgatory, release money scams.

• Biahi
    Biahi

There may even come a time where, instead of being disfellowshipped, say for smoking, over-drinking, or fornication, may pay a “Jehovah fee” of $1000. To avoid being disfellowshipped. But apostasy, never. Greedy Bastards!

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Problem with apostasy is no one in gb can clearly define what it is 😁 they always warning not listen to apostates, But have different opinion what it is 😁. One said it's when you go against Bible. Others when you don't agree with org. Strange you can get kicked out of org for something they can't define 🤡

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Biahi7 hours agoThere may even come a time where, instead of being disfellowshipped, say for smoking, over-drinking, or fornication, may pay a “Jehovah fee” of $1000. To avoid being disfellowshipped.

its called selling pardons. ( refer: the pardoners tale in Canterbury tales by Chaucer. )

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

may pay a “Jehovah fee” of $1000. To avoid being disfellowshipped

I've mentioned it before, a now appointed elder once told me, "When you are in --- ----- just employee the services of a hooker for sex. Then when you get back home confess to the elders, and claim that it was a moment of weakness. Then give the congregation a big contribution and you will be fine." This from a guy who committed insurance fraud, tax fraud, adultery, drunkenness, and embezzlement with ZERO consequences after his numerous $$$$$ contributions.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

You can be friends with Geehovah and Jesus if you send your money to them the GB. What next ? Parlor Tricks.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

it seems a "Jehovah fee" is inevitable. Introducing "stealth tithing'.

Never coming 'empty-handed'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit