October 2, 2017 BOE US Re: Contributions Received at the 2017 Annual Meeting

by wifibandit 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    I prefer the fast and reliable service of APMEX, even if the premiums are slightly higher (with free shipping that usually takes 2 business days for in-stock items to arrive

Indeed higher premiums. it's about $7 higher per gram than current market price, although it does seem very convenient. Will investigate for vendors with lower prices.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy
    I seem to remember the org and J.W.'s pointing an accusing finger at "Christendom" for charging money for the use of their churches for christenings, weddings, & funerals.
    Welcome to the club, WTBTS.
    Looks like the cult is climbing on the bandwagon by charging congregations for "special events" now.
    Wherever J.W.'s buttocks settle, there's money to made.
  • SadElder
    SadElder

Money hungry bastards.

• carla
    carla

What is their reasoning on not allowing to take off the expense of video equipment which they require to view the all the new gb televangelist videos?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

( EXPLETIVE) CHEECK !)

If I were still the Secretary I'd be embarrassed. .....

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What greed on the part of JW's bitchie 'Mother'...the WTBTS!

• dozy
    dozy

The Society seems to be morphing into an organisation that at every point of contact endeavours to generate revenue from the rank and file. There has always been an undercurrent ( it is essentially a classic American MLM business after all ) but now it just seems increasingly shameless. Frankly , I'd be embarrassed if I was still in.

The conventions are now basically simply a revenue generating exercise ( 2 million hotel rooms x 3 nights x $30 commission per night = $180 million annual income plus all the kickbacks from the host cities ) to which can be added the hotel commission from the international conventions with the lucky "delegates" in their week long accommodation.

No doubt at the AGM there will be some sort of announcement to encourage donations , such as encouragement to "show our appreciation" and "offset the costs" of the local kingdom hall or assembly hall hosting the video presentations.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

World wide Warwick. (tm)

With all that greed, were does the money go?

G.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wifibandit...you are awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit