Nipple Question

by Stacy Smith 28 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have no piercings, and nipple piercings do look ouchy ouchy to me. I saw one guy once with a ring dangling from each nipple while he was playing tennis on the adjacent court. I wondered if it was painful for him with those rings flopping around as he ran the court. He didn't seem to mind though.

I don't think it's a matter of ceeding contol of your body somehow to the opposite sex. Touching on what Xena wrote, I agree that the wearer is the one who is in control. When a women for example wears the stuff Xena described, I'd say she's very much in control.

• Aztec
    Aztec

OUCH!

NO!

I somehow managed to get through having my ears peirced three times but I'm such a wimp! No way could I get other, more sensitive, areas done. I have a really low tolerance for pain though. I don't find male body peircing attractive but, to each their own.

~Aztec

• Redneckgurl
    Redneckgurl

Over the past year and getting out into the real world, I have met several women and men with nipple piercings, and while I would not do it, it is a turn on for me........they feel cool in your mouth (huh! did I just say that?)

Anyway, most of them did it cause they wanted to feel the pain, that let me know it wasn't for me! I hate pain, but my husband is going to get one pierced.

Redneckgurl

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Piercings, either on my own body or on someone else, don't do anything for me. I'm not pierced anywhere (not even my ears, don't wear earrings), and have no intention to be pierced at anytime in the future.

However, I don't have the slightest problem if someone else likes it. Their body, their choice.

gaiagirl

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I have my naval pierced. The actual piercing itself felt like a pinch. The healing time, infection and jeans rubbing against the pierce hurt the worst.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I've been tempted to do the naval piercing but I'm on a tight budget this year so no extras.

As has been stated to each thier own. I'm not even closely turned on by a guy with pierced nipples but some are.

It appears the main reason for a guy to get this nipple pierced is to impress a woman then. You're letting the babes control you guys

• neverthere
    neverthere

As I said earlier hubby has both nipples pierced. When we were in Portugal this was a strange sight for many of the locals. The usual response was for men to grab their own chest and make an ouch kind of face. It was actually funny. One time on the beach, people kept walking past us, just staring at hubby due to his peircings. He ended up putting his shirt on so we could get some peace.

Diana

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I got it done so that more hot girls would like me. Cuz I can attract more guys if hot girls like me. And if I attract more guys, then nice girls will like me. And if nice girls like me, then their mothers (and sometimes fathers) will like me. If the parents like me, they'll want me to be with their daughters and sons. It's good to hang out with daughters and sons cuz everybody's a daughter or a son so that means you're hanging out with everybody. I want to hang out with everybody cuz if everybody likes me, I'll attract more hot girls......

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    I got it done so that more hot girls would like me. Cuz I can attract more guys if hot girls like me. And if I attract more guys, then nice girls will like me. And if nice girls like me, then their mothers (and sometimes fathers) will like me. If the parents like me, they'll want me to be with their daughters and sons. It's good to hang out with daughters and sons cuz everybody's a daughter or a son so that means you're hanging out with everybody. I want to hang out with everybody cuz if everybody likes me, I'll attract more hot girls......

hehehe...and there ya have it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit