Nipple Question

by Stacy Smith 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I see at least two males here (according to their avatars) have nipple piercings. The only question that comes to mind is.....why? Or maybe....ow

Is it something that you have done to impress women? I mean I can't imagine the average guy coming up to you and telling you that they really are impressed with your nipple. So is it that women have some control over you or what?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't have any piercings at all, and I'm not planning on getting any. I don't see what the attraction is. Just personal preference I guess.

Walter

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was with a guy once who had a nipple piercing. He didn't brag about it or anything to me. But when we got down to the 'undressing' taa daaah (drum roll), there it was. It was definately a turn on for me. I would think if men get a good reaction, it might be something they find worth while having. (as for me, my nipples are for other things, but not piercing! Ouch!)

``Sassy``

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm a female and had planned to get ONE nipple pierced a couple weeks ago. I was going to do it for MY OWN pleasure. The day I had an appointed schedule, this gal in my office came in with a cathader bag. Her's had become infected and she had to have then cut her boob open to drain the infection.

I decided to leave mine alone for the time being. Men with nipple rings are a HUGE turn on for me

• neverthere
    neverthere

My husband has his nipples peirced. I think it is sexy, don' t know why, I just do. I also like tattoos and have several but my hubby doesnt like them.

Diana

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Ok so some women seem to be turned on by nipple piercings. I suppose that has to be the attraction for men then.

A little thing called control ladies

• Sassy
    Sassy

I guess I never thought about it as control. The guy I was with was definately the one in control. Well he and his friend. Any way, I thought it brought more pleasure to the one you are touching when it has been pierced and that was what turned me on. I've had guys recommend 'other areas' for piercing on a woman to bring her more pleasure. I'm sure that is a turn on to them as well.

CHEVYSNTATS, now that is what scares me. I can see why you hesitated.

• morty
    morty

I personally think they are sexy on a man.....My hubby is getting one at the end of this month....Why not earlyer you ask maybe? Well because you have to keep it very clean....Because we live near the lake and do alot of swimming,he would not be aloud to go swimming....He was ready to go at the end of Sept but $$$$ stopped him then.........I would love to get it done myself,but because of other surgerys around that area, I am forbidden to go there any more...

morty

oh and btw,I only like one nipple ring,not two....

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Not as bad as genital piercings, I suppose, but still...

*leaves thread quickly*

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm I can see some potential fun there

Control...hhhmmm ...well no more than anything anyone does that they might personally enjoy that also attracts the opposite sex. For me it's stockings and heels...love the way they feel..love the way they look.....so when I wear them who is in control...me or the man???

Wait I forgot pushup bras

oh oh and short skirts with low cut tops

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit