Music Banned by the WTS

by Nosferatu 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

I remember that oh so well about the song "Come Together" what a bunch of Apes.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

When I told my Mom that Prince was a Witness now, she nearly about fell out of her seat and wouldn't believe me. She said that was just a rumour. Heh. She doesn't believe anything the apostate tells her!

CG

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Growing up we were forced to listen to songs that featured many phrases about death and destruction. We listened, actually were forced to sing songs that had words such as "you die upon the field," "fear not those who kill the body, "lick the dust" "for their destruction we now pray," "will meet destruction," "soon men will vanish"

We also had to sing songs about beating children with rods.

Sorry, this music and the lyrics weren't banned -- these were the ones the Watchtower says we should should be singing instead of the debased lyrics of the world.

hehe I once told my mother the same thing when she criticized the music I was listening to she nearly kicked the s**t out of me, for she lacked a logical explanation of course.

• dolphman
    dolphman

AWESOME! IT's Ok tolisten to NINE INCH NAILS. My favorite band of all time (them and the Smiths)!!!

i was worried i was going to get a lightning bolt up the ass at Armageddie for sure...

HEAD LIKE A HOLE, BLACK AS YOUR SOUL, I'D RATHER DIE, THAN GIVE YOU CONTROL...

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE

YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    i was worried i was going to get a lightning bolt up the ass at Armageddie for sure...

LMFAO!!! Armageddie? Is that a new food they're serving at bethel for lunch?

NEW Armageddie! Fun noodles shaped like dead worldly people in tomato sauce!

• dolphman
    dolphman

Yeah, it's better than ephederine at motivating those bethelites to hurry up and crank out watchtowers...

nothing like a little bowl of "Armeggedie" at lunch. You should try it with "lake of fire" tomato soup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit