Dis-fellowshipping

by unclejoe 17 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

stillajwexelder....

I am truly sick about it now as I have said on other posts

You need to look at this from a different view. You did them a favor in the long run. You disfellowshipped people from a lying, deceitful, hypocritical, false prophet.

• mustang
    mustang

Spiritually weak and proud of it!!!!

I haven't been to a meeting and have been inactive for nearly 30 years. So, I have never ratified the Baptismal Vow changes of the early 80's. Therefore, I have never pledged allegiance to the WTBTS. The JW religion that I knew doesn't exist any more

Welcome to the board.

Mustang

• franklin J
    franklin J

hey unclejoe,

welcome to the forum

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome unclejoe..not df or da, but I've been gone a long time. I know how you feel though...you see people's lives being pushed around like they were some self righteous experiment the elders get to play with. Welcome and I know you will find many here that can relate to your experience.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    You did them a favor in the long run

Thanks DJ. I also have felt bad about the fact that I sat on numerous committies over the years and disfellowshipped people. Your thought makes me feel better

• Gopher
    Gopher
    On the 25th anniversary of my disfellowshipping, I want to go before the local body of elders and present myself as "still unrepentant" and have myself re-disfellowshipped.

Careful there, JIM !! They might turn the tables on you and re-instate you instead...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

SanFrancisco Jim -- LOL to that - I love your idea of a 25th anniverasry re-disfellowshipping

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Uncle Joe, Welcome!!! Nope I'm not d'fed and never have been. I did the fade. My mom and friends still don't know what to think. Wish I could make them happy by going back but I can't. After knowing the truth about the 'truth' there is no going back. I'm happier now and I'm sure you will be too. I wish you all the best. - V Sky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit