OJ Simpson Died today

by 3rdgen 21 Replies latest social current

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The Goldman and Brown families need to lawyer up and see what parts of his estate they are entitled to.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't know if he killed his wife or not.

But either way, he was a bad guy.

Not missing him.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good riddance.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I remember when he was on trial for the murders my husband #1 insisted he was innocent. That It probably was Nicole's fault. That she must have stiffed her drug supplier/s and they murdered her for revenge. That she was sleeping with Goldman and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's right, the woman's, the victims fault.

Meanwhile, even JWs were divided on the subject. I should have left husband #1 AND the Borg, THEN and cut my losses.

I'm such a slow learner!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The verdict is what first awakened me to how racially divided this country was.

Every African American friend/acquaintance that I knew felt that OJ was innocent and vindicated. Although one friend even said that if he did do it, the b!tch deserved it anyway, and he figured that any white celebrity would have gotten away with it.

Every white American that I knew, felt that OJ was guilty as hell, and got away with murder. I know I would have convicted him, regardless of race.

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!" ~ Johnny Cochran

He was worth every cent (reportedly somewhere between $3 million & $6 million) that OJ paid for him.

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

Maybe the Governing Body will weigh in on O.J. Simpson's death with some new light during their next broadcast:

'He will be resurrected...he won't be resurrected...he will be resurrected...he won't be resurrected...he will be resurrected...he won't be resurrected...he will be resurrected...he won't be resurrected...'

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

He was Innocent.

• Scully
    Scully

Good riddance.

• moomanchu
  • Jehalapeno

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit