Christmas Card List

by Panda 29 Replies latest jw friends

• tink
    tink

hey anyone who wants a lovely christmas card from me can PM me as well, i love sending them and i write good stuff in them too!! ;)

• anglise
    anglise

Hallo everyone.

I have PM'd you all.

This is fun.

Simple Sally I wonder if someone could put a list together and email it to us, that way we don't have to pm everyone we want to send a card to?

I dont mind doing a list if people would prefer it.

Anglise

• Panda
    Panda

Thank you everyone. So far I have 11 addresses and many more cards and envelopes --- what to do, what to do. I can't wait to send them, it's so exciting to send snail mail. I don't know of anyother holiday with such a choice of cards, do you.

This year I want to do a different sort of tree, but I'm not sure yet. I did purple and gold one year, red,white and blue 2001, red and silver last year I did leopard print one year. I just don't know yet for this year...

• Panda
    Panda

Some of JWDf posters who have forwarded their addresses have asked for everyone elses addresses. I will not forward the address of anyone who'd rather not. Just let me know. If anyone here doesn't want me to forward please let me know.

So far:

Anglise, DebraDoll, pamkw, cruzanheart, Country-Woman (and Vivimus), Monkey Princess, reboot, Morton68, TheSilence and mouthy.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I did this a couple of years ago and the response was great! I received the most beautiful Christmas cards ever! I would definitely love to exchange cards, so add me to the list!

• anglise
    anglise

anyone else who would like an xmas card this year.

Please PM me with your details.

Anglise

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Panda,

Thank you for the Christmas Card...CUTE!

• Panda
    Panda

mpatrick, Glad you liked your card! It just feels good to get a hands on piece of mail ... I'm glad you're on the christmas card list because I want everyone to enjoy it.

Panda Hugs to you and to all a good night

• anglise
    anglise

My first card for Xmas 2003 arrived this morning.

Some of you have been quick of the mark.

My cards are all done and waiting to be posted.

Anglise

• Panda
    Panda

Anglise, Did your card have a panda bear on the back?

Panda of the curious class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit