• bebu
    bebu

(((((((((Mulan and Family))))))))))

You're all in my prayers.

bebu

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

Hope all goes well for your family. Sorry about all the problems. Hope your Sunday is better than the last couple of days.

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Mulan, BigRed, Princess & all)))

Stay strong! I think most everyone here has been through something similar so we understand. Having a loved one sick and in the hospital is very tough. You are in my thoughts today.

~Aztec

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Mulan I hate to even think about finding my mother like you found yours. Hopefully they may be able to do something for her to help with similar events like this in the future.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Mulan. Love from our family to yours.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you again to everyone for your kind comments, and the phone calls too!! They mean the world to me and to Dave. He is astounded at the support we get from this forum.

I spoke to Mom this morning and she is very weak. The nurse told me they have given her morphine for her back pain. It is very, very bad. They are getting spinal X rays today, to see if they can learn why her back is so bad. She had a rough night and they won't let her get out of bed for any reason. They don't want her standing up.

I have many concerns about how I will care for her when she comes home, and I don't know when that will be. I guess I have to just wait and see how she recovers from this.

Thanks again to all of you.

• Panda
    Panda

Mulan and Family, Give your Mom a big hug and kiss. I am so glad that she is still with us. I know you must be greatly appreciated by her. Please continue to love and support each other.

Panda Hugs the FamilyMulan

• Princess
    Princess

I was hoping for an update. We tried calling this afternoon and no one was home. I hope everything is ok. I'm here in Arizona feeling very wiped out this afternoon! I feel bad that mom had to go through such an ordeal, especially bad having my son there. The timing is never good for this sort of thing.

Thanks for your support and hugs. It was shocking to hear about it last night.

Rachel

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

((((((((((((((Mulan and family)))))))))))))))))

sending you love and support

• myself
    myself

(((((((((Mulan & family)))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit