How has direction from the FDS caused harm?

by fearnotruth22 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yeah tell me how they are faithful to a number, which I am as well as all the rest of the dubs. Oh pardon me they tell you not to use blood to save your life while using it in other means. And they don't want you to show love of country while they reap the rewards of living here, oh they want you to be so very happy with their weird justice behind closed doors when its slanted toward them in their favor, oh it caused me harm for not saluting the flag as kid I got the shit kicked out of me, oh I missed out on a much happier life by being raised a witness, oh I could have raised my kids better and happier by letting them taste life a bit, oh I could have had better self esteem if I would have played on the school basket ball team and had more chicks. And also I could have went to work for a federal job at a air base and made good money.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I always wondered what exactly is the FD&S? Is it just the governing body in Bethel or is it all anointed people throughout the planet? I mean do you have to be of a European descent to be a FD&S member. How about a illerate African witness in Nigeria who claims he anointed? Is he a FD&S or just anointed? People want to know!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

*** Awake! 1994 May 22 p.2 ***

Youths Who Put God First

"In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue."

I often wonder how they can sleep at night

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit