thank you all my defenders

by Mulan 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Naeblis has a wonderful sense of humour, almost pythonesque. I also used to enjoy reading Teejays stuff too. Now there's a slippery character for you. He could almost be British with his incredibly polite way of gently dismantling someone. Maybe I'll go spar with him a little.

Englishman.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Is it safe to peek in now?

Group hug

((((((((((((Group)))))))))))

Steve Great Big Hug

• Valis
    Valis
    Your post here makes a nice change from the PMs I received from you yesterday.

Thanks for the apology, I hope we can put this behind us.

Point taken Prisca. Yes we can put it behind us and move on. Surely there is something better we can disagree about than personality conflicts. *LOL* All I can say is that I take things way too seriously often and when I get into a scrap I don't pull the punches. If we ever have occassion to speak face to face the ironic thing would be that we are most probably alike in lots of ways, and are equally sassy in person versus being online.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jwbot
    jwbot

A thousand smiley faces to all!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mulan, I don't post much here these days, but I have always considered you to be one of JWD's top notch posters, a real true lady, who carries herself with absolute class and with dignity.

I am behind you, 100%.

My kindest regards,
    Ray

• sens
    sens

((((ray))))

come back soon...we miss ya

• Englishman
    Englishman
    ((((ray))))

come back soon...we miss ya

Yes, Ray, come back soon. Englishman.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Ray...........

I miss you too. Yannooooooo, that's 3 posters out of 3 consecutive posts that miss you.........the stats are with us. Come baaaaaack!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit