BTW

by Aztec 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gumby, I just get upset when kids have to act like adults. I got so angry when I read that article! My lost childhood was so "nothing" compared to them. Poor little boys!

Thanks for responding. I'm going to go recline in my luxurious futon and watch some lazy MTV! I'm very fortunate and I realize it. I just wish I could do something about the shit that happens all over the world! It sickens me! And yes, makes me angry!

~Az

• gumby
    gumby
    I'm going to go recline in my luxurious futon and watch some lazy MTV!

Lucky little shit!

I'm going to go work my arse off in the cold rain and lay some carpet.

Take care................and don't forget to put some 'spiced rum' in your coffee while your watching MTV ! The world will look a little better maybe.

Gumby

• Aztec
    Aztec

I am lucky! Until of course I lose my apartment...

Not to worry of course! I have a place to land.

~Az

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    He said noone would hate me for coming back.

Sweetie, there's no way I could ever hate you.

Glad you're here.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    He said noone would hate me for coming back

Of course not. A bit of taking the piss isn't out of the realms of possibility though.

Expatbrit ("I'm leaving. Hello!" class)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Azzy have you completed the traditional posting of naked photos of yourself that is always done by members who say they are leaving yet return shortly?

Did I miss that thread????

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Expatbrit ("I'm leaving. Hello!" class)

Are there naked pics? What am I missing?

have you completed the traditional posting of naked photos of yourself that is always done by members who say they are leaving yet return shortly?

Did I miss that thread????

where? more!

~Aztec of the goodbye hello class...rofl!

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...Azzie, somebody needs to inject your hands with Markane.

Craig

• Aztec
    Aztec

just for Craig!

~Az

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Aztec))))) I'm glad you're back and I hope we can help you deal with your anger. If you can afford it, you might want to look into therapy for a while -- that helped me a great deal. And don't sell yourself short with your son -- you are his mother and he loves you with all of his heart. He knows that you love him too, so don't worry about your decision. You are doing the best you can right now, AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH!

Love and LOTS of hugs,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit