BTW

by Aztec 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Awwwww!!!

To everyone of you: (((Kate, Craig, Nilfun, Steve, Morton, April, Myself, Beansy)))

~Aztec

• Xena
    Xena

I hate you I hate you I hate you......uuumm that is welcome back

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sorry (((Sens)))

Scuze me...

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

I love you too Xena!

<---needs to go to bed!

~Az

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I know what you mean with "I hate being an ex-JW" I do too, and so I am not. Sure it is part of me, and sure, I can still rant and rave about them, but when I introduce myself to people I am *me* not some former cult member. That is but a very slight aspect of *me*. But I guess it is also just a matter of time, you grieve, and get over it so to speak.

I don't post all day's too, and so I missed your saying goodbye post, but I'm glad you're back.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Viva)))

I know how you feel! Unfortunately! Take care love!

~Az

• shamus
    shamus

Glad that you're back, Az. Do what you need to do to heal... there are a lot of friends here, and it is pretty addictive, wouldn't you say?

No worries!

• Valis
    Valis

I don't think you ever left, but I do think above all perhaps a good look at your motive is in order. Already said if you plan to make the Internet a part of your life, pick a persona and stick with it. If you can't, and find it necessary to go elsewhere and make problems, hurt people's feelings, etc, then you will not have changed when you come back here to say anything.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Hold Em" class

• Beans
  • notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I am with Valis on this one.

People on this board who are hateful, get deleted.

The other board is full of hate.

Stick to the ones who care.

Simon, you are not perfect, yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit