Dear Son, Happy Birthday

by Swickley 10 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Swickley
    Swickley

Dear Son,

Today is your birthday. It would mean so much to me to be able to tell you "happy birthday".. but I can't. How I would love to hug you and hold you and tell you how much that day meant to me.. when you first came into my life but your cult religion won't let me.

You life and mine merged into one on the day you were born, and you changed my life forever. I remember the day of your birth like it was just a moment ago: your first cries, your soft baby skin, and the way you nozzled my neck when I held you close. You're a grown man now, but you are still my first born and the keeper of my heart. The JWs have convinced you that BD celebrations are wicked, but every mother remembers the day of her child's birth and how precious that moment in time is to her. My hope is that one day you will see through the mind control and you will break free. Until then, I can't tell you "happy birthday" in person, so I will post here, on this board, for all to see, and where many others have experenced the utter desolation of "family" caused by this horrific cult. But, anyway, my son...

Happy Birthday

Love

Mom

• morty
    morty

(((((((((Swickley)))))))

To be on that side of the fence I do not wish to know....it must be a lot of quilt for you to burden that on your shoulders......I hope one day you will have that bd hug from your son, or that you can give him that dying need of a mothers hold to her son.....I wish happiness for you and that you find peice in yourself to surcome this lost feeling you have.....happy birthday to swickeleys son!

• nilfun
    nilfun

((Swickley)) I'm so sorry.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Happy Birthday (((((((((swickley's son))))))))))

(((((((((((swickley))))))))

I wish my mom would tell me this.

• Swickley
    Swickley

Morton, Nilfun, Tatiana-- thank you all.

• shamus
    shamus

When I was in the borg, my mother wrote me a letter about a week before reminding me that my birthday was on October @@, and, although I did not celebrate them, she would be thinking of me. Ever try doing that? He may respond to that...

for your pain. I have no idea what it's like to have a child come into this world... maybe one day.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Swickley, it always saddens me to see a parent unable to even wish their child a simple Happy Birthday. I love seeing the smiles on my grandsons faces as they open their gifts.

I'm very sorry you have to endure this cruelty that no parent should feel.

Lew W

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ahhhhh (((((((((((Swickley))))))))))

every mother remembers the day of her child's birth and how precious that moment in time is to her.

Reading that made my heart cry.........I hope someday you will be able to tell your son this and wish him a very happy birthday.

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• Badger
    Badger

(((((Swickley)))))

I know how awful it is to be away from your child...on his birthday, no less...

• avishai
    avishai

((((((Swickley)))))))) I'm so sorry for your loss at this time.

And so pissed off at the WTS!!!!!!

Blessed be, Avishai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit