Hello all

by lovinlife 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Just came back with a new name, but it's not likely you remember me....it's been a long time and alot of new faces. But I just got a new computer and now I can be back and join in the fun again! So many new names....Just thought I would say a quick "hi"!

Some background:

I became a witness age 8 (parents..you know how that is), pioneered, married bethelite, went to WT Farms, pioneered w/ baby. All the while married to JW elder who was physically and emotionally abusive and after no one helped me...I was outa there! Believe me, it is a really long story! Now I am "lovin life"! I am DFd now and will never go back. You guys all helped me alot back then...especially all the UN stuff! Thanks... I am so glad to be back!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Lovinlife

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hi lovinlife,

welcome back!

Frank

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome back!!!

Nina

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome back, nice new name too

Brummie

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Hello lovinlife. WB Im ChimChimincase your wondering why i have chimchim waffle tush as my signature its becuz There was this email i recieved and it told me my new name. i had to use certain letters from my first and last name to create that name

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome back lovinlife!! Cathy L.

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

Thank you guys! I am so glad to be back!

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome back. It's amazing how you can sum up your life in a few sentences knowing it took much longer to get through it.

Yay, you escaped.

Blondie

• Sassy
    Sassy

welcome back lovinlife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit