prince the witness???????

by proudassmonkey 33 Replies latest jw friends

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

why the heck is prince a jehovah's witness???? just curious.

melissa

• Nickey
    Nickey

Influenced by Larry Graham. And that's just the decision he made... as well as many others.

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hi mel , Directv had his concert on for free this last weekend , and he was singing about everlasting life and had a NWT bible in one of the pics that was on the big screen at the concert ...he is hook line and sinker .

NwS

• avishai
    avishai
    Hi mel , Directv had his concert on for free this last weekend , and he was singing about everlasting life and had a NWT bible in one of the pics that was on the big screen at the concert ...he is hook line and sinker .

Let's ask him about all that when he's 80!

• sens
    sens

you think thats bad...bono from u2 is having a bible study so i was told...now thats just wrong...

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

thw witnesses are spreading their brand of truth to the singers of the world and i don't like it.... next it'll be dave matthews and then i will be PISSED

• sens
    sens

bono even mentioned Jehovah on stage monkey....:| like i mean...wow :|

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

bono's been getting weird for a while now.... i mean can you honestly take the man seriously with those glasses? and before anyone jumps on me over the comment.... i am j/k!!

• shamus
    shamus

Prince is totally weird... hard not to notice, no? He got "the troof" and is doing lots of nice things with it. I bet it won't last...

• sens
    sens

shamus is right...prince is a freak...i luv bono though..but yer i agree monkey...but the idea of him as a dub...2 weird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit