Will You Do Me A Favor Oh Please. Please, PULEEEEEZEEE!!!!

by HadEnuf 32 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh my friends, my buddies...could you do this old lady a favor if you have a couple of minutes????

My son's band...Tree of Woe...was played on one of our local radio stations tonight...in a "Music Knock-Out"...and if they win they will get played another night!!

So I was just wondering...if anyone has the time to go to www.wifc.com and click on air staff...then click on BELKY...and then you will see the music knock-out voting...for Bon Jovi and Tree of Woe-Dream. You can vote as many times as you want and even though I know that Bon Jovi is a great band...I LOVE MY TREE OF WOE and can you please take pity on me and vote for my kid's?????

I know...shameless self (or kid's) promotion. The voting goes on all day tomorrow...so if you could find it in your kind hearts to do this...I would surely apprecitate it.

I hate begging. I have sunk to a new low. Cathy L.

• Scully
    Scully

Consider it done. Tree of Woe... excellent name for a band. Awesome!!

Love, Scully

• blondie
    blondie

Done...hey did you and hubbie vote 100 times apiece?

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Moms begging for sons doesn't count as begging. Done, done, and done. That was fun!

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

I voted (several times). Tree of Woe had 56.37% of the vote while I was there.Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Cyrus

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh thank you Cyrus, jgnat, Blondie & Scully! You have made me very happy (Cathy gets up to do her happy dance--not a pretty sight)...yea...we were voting like crazy for an hour and keeping just a head of Bon Jovi...so someone else must have been "loading" the votes too. What do they say...all's fair in love and WAR!!! TREE OF WOE ROCKS!!!

P.S. tree of woe website is: www.treeofwoeband.com (You can hear a sample of their newly released CD...Withered Oak!)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

up to 56.67 now

• Princess
    Princess

56.85% I voted! Makes up for not voting yesterday.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Good luck !!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thank you Lady Lee, Princess & Xena...so many kind hearts! This makes me want to go and really VOTE at the next REAL election! I didn't know it was so much FUN! Cathy L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit