JWD "Secret Lingo"

by imallgrowedup 32 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Thanks to Tinkerbell, I just learned what "bttt" stands for! I'm just feeling so special now! So, can anybody tell me if this "bttt" is official JWD "Secret Lingo"? Is there any other "secret lingo" us newbies need to learn?!

IMWTK, (Inquiring Minds Want To Know)

imallgrowedup

• greven
    greven

Yes!

WTF = Watchtower Trade Facility

DUBS = Down Under Bouncing Studs

J/K = Just Kidding

OKIKIIABCBIJHTDI = OK I Know It Is A Bit Corny But I Just Had To Do It

Greven

• blondie
    blondie

These are chat abbreviations used on may dbs/chatrooms

BTW = by the way

YW = your welcome

http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid26_gci211776,00.html

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Borg = Brooklyn Organization

R&F = rank and file Witnesses

dubs = JWs

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I still don't know what bttt means?

• gumby
    gumby
    I still don't know what bttt means?

Back to the top Gumby

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I don't know if Borg was ever conceievd as an abbreviation Ozzie. When I first encountered it usage by xJW's, it was pretty clear amongst those using it that is was based upon the Star Trek Borg.

The 'collective mind' the Borg are meant to posses (lack of individual rights, personality or opinion) combined very well with the phrase coming from a Sci-Fi program that for some reason is very popular amongst JW's.

Of course, Borg happening to be a similar word to Org, as in organsiation, just made it even more a happy confluence of factors, and Org being (in cult circles) a well establisded word for the hierarchy of the Church of Credulous Morons, I mean Scientologists made Org by itself a little confusing.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Blondie, many thanks for the site.

Guest 77

• Special K
    Special K

LOL.. Laugh out loud

ROFL.. Roll on floor laughing

IMHO.. In my humble Opinion

IMO.. In my opinion.

If you go into chat. and someone types BRB... it does not mean "Big Red Ball".. but means "Be Right Back".

Dfd.. disfellowshipped

Dubs.. Jehovahs Witnesses

Borg.. Jehovahs Witnesses as referring to the Borg aliens on Star Trek.. They are all interconnected and have no independent thought other than the collective... and they want to "assimilate" everyone to come into their collective.. and strive to do that.

Troof.. truth

from

Special K

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Thanks Gumby and thanks Blondie for the site. I put it in my favorite places!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit