How Long Will You Stay Here?

by Stacy Smith 29 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Not sure. Probably not too long, but you never know.

• shamus
    shamus

I've seen 4 threads posted on this same subject.

Maybe then it's time for me to leave right now.

• micheal
    micheal

I will go after 490 posts.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Stacy,

You can't leave the board until you move from Pacifica.

Leaving this board would be like moving to Bakersfield or Fresno.

• morty
    morty

Right now I find this place, you could say a safe haven.....I have not been here that long but for the short time I have been here, I have had more healing here, then the 15 years out of the borg...I so wish I listened to my kids years ago to get on line and venture...I did not know I had support right in my own living room for so many years,and was to afraid to push buttons to find answers....I know it all sounds so crazy,but I honestly never used a computer till I found this site....I also never thought I could be so healed just from kind people that I never met.....In answer to your question though....I think I will be around for a little while longer.....A time you ask? I dont know.When my soul is ready to fly I suppose. I would also like to stick around for a bit to some how give back what people have done for me..............

Mortons68

• Sassy
    Sassy

I haven't thought about how long I'll be here. I just got here. Is there a time limit or need for an end?

• Mac
    Mac
    How long will you stay her?

Depends..when is the next bus?

mac

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I will probaly always be here, truthfully it never ends, i have been pm'd by new ones here asking me questions. It is amazing to see them going through the same things I did 10, 15, 20 years ago.

Hey, I may take a break from here, I've done that, but as long as this board is on the net, I will always stop in, especially when the Watchtower has more f--k ups to come.

• smack
    smack

how long is a piece of string

Steve

• reboot
    reboot

until Simon kicks me off, I guess... I like being here, I like posting and quite like some of you lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit