How Long Will You Stay Here?

by Stacy Smith 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

When will you be done with this forum? Never? Soon? A year? Will leaving be a sign of moving on?

I'm thinking 1000 posts should do it for me, but who knows

• metatron
    metatron

When the job is done!

metatron

• Valis
    Valis

Does it matter? People come and go all the time for all kinds of reasons, many times not by their own choice like Jourles. As long as I have friends here would be my answer in any case.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I wanna hit 2000 posts, I'm getting very close as you can see.

After that, we'll see, I need to get a life. That's easier said than done though.

• JH
    JH

I will leave on the 29 Tevet 5764

http://www.jewishgen.org/jos/josdates.htm

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Just as soon as I get back to the meetings......then something will have to give........

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Won't know until the moment has come.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Stacey, are you counting your chickens before they hatch? How about, 'till death do us part?"

Guest 77

• franklin J
    franklin J

good question...

I suppose I will stay around until I lose interest. To date, I have enjoyed hearing different perspectives and viewpoints, and responding in kind.

We are such a unique group, with our very specific experiences. In the 20 odd years I have been out of the JW faith, I have not encountered other x JWs. With the exception of my parents and sisters, I could never discuss these issues with anyone. I do believe the exchange of feelings, information and experiences are healthy ; supportive and encouraging, and we can all benefit from each others viewpoints.

Frank

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Stacey, are you counting your chickens before they hatch? How about, 'till death do us part?"

A marriage proposal? Are you one of those guys who'd justify cheating on me because I'm a bum lay and don't appreciate the songs you've written?????

Honestly I don't have any serious dub issues but I think for those that do have serious issues that at some point in time you do need to move on. I wonder if a site like this helps or hinders them in the long run?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit