I WANT MY MTV !!!!!

by little witch 20 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

I pay good money to get music video channels, so why is it they are no longer showing music?

I dont care to watch "teens gone awry"

"one hit wonders"

"blonde bimbo's "

"young idiots living in too close proximaty to each other, when they are old enough to be holding a job and having a real life"

Honest to god, seven channels that denote themselves as MUSIC VIDEO

and not a music video to be found.......I WANT MY MTV!!!!!!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LW: I know I miss that too...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I thought they were coming out with "MTV 2" channel to play music vids.

MTV sucks.

Dan, just-doesn't-understand-kids-these-days-no-wonder-so-many-of-them-have-to-take-antidepressants class

• little witch
    little witch

I am telling ya'll,

They play stupid old movies, stupid shows about moron kids jumping into piles of poop,

etc. just brainless stuff. What upsets me is, they started out playing videos, and now they hardly ever live up to their names.

Why not call themselves the tweenagers bimbo shows 24/7

Or the 17 year olds acting like toddlers hour?

I am mad that I have to pay to see Video channels that dont play videos......grrrrr

Thank heavens I can download free music via the net!

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

No freakin kidding! WTF It should be called Moron TV What happened to the days of rock blocks?

Maybe its because there isn't a lot of real talent in the main stream music world anymore.Hell they don't even play their own instruments.

Thunder

• little witch
    little witch

Thunder, you are so right.

My girls were soooo impressed when n'sync and backstreet boys became popular.

I told them just what you said. They are PHONY and not even talented. They cant even play an instrument!

I turned them onto some real talent. Arlo Guthrie (Alice's Restaraunt) Chris La Due (the rodeo song)and a whole lotta stuff from Dr. Demento and the all fower buscuit hour. LOL.

Also, alot of Bluegrass, where you dont dare stand to sing, without playing an instrument.

They now see the stupidity and lameness of the "boy bands".

Another thing, I burned a disk for the kids to take to the bus driver, and they rocked all the way to school with the above, and funny stuff like Al yankovich's " amish in paradise". LOL.

I hear the driver loved the stuff and cruised along on her mic singing along!!! LOL!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

[quote]I pay good money to get music video channels, so why is it they are no longer showing music?[/quote]

It's been like this for a long time. I liked it when they actually showed music videos, had Beavis and Butthead, and Daria.

Now it's more or less a bunch of real TV garbage. I haven't the foggiest idea how anybody could find any of this stuff entertaining or educational. I mean, as a college student, the last thing I want to watch on TV are a bunch of college students living in a dorm or discussing foreign policy.

• little witch
    little witch

Yes, that is right.

I wanted to hear some music videos, and all the stations are full of this fluffy, who gives a rats stuff.

I cant find a single video!!!! Not even a country one!!!

Oh, and by the way, the last video On CMT I saw was John Mellancamp!

John Mellancamp singing slowly does not equal country music!

When will these people get a clue?

On the same token, Shania Twain is not a rock star!!!

They takes us for fools!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Amen !!! I had direct tv and had MTV 1 and 2 , VH1, BET, CMT , more than 6 music channels,,,,,,,I loved it , I am thinking of getting my dish back just for the music channels. Plus they had a bunch of just music channels ,,,,,,jazz, country, 70's , 80's, classical, bluegrass etc. It was worth the money to have all of it .

I have the crappiest cable network in this small town, I have it because everyone wants a tv in their room,,,,,, I know we are spoiled,,,,,,,,we have a country music channel of videos that suxs.....they play stuff I havent even seen before,,,,,like 10 years old .

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

MTV has sucked since the late 1980s. I have better things to do with my life than watch their garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit