Cigarettes

by Beans 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

Nope...I am not a smoker. Never liked the smell.

Dimples

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I smoked my first cigarette the night that my father died of cancer. I was 34 years old.

Since, I have probably smoked six cigs. Only when drinking, usually when drinking with a plan (i.e., to get trashed.)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

BTW, we are talking about tobacco aren't we? ;-)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

No cigs ever ever

• gumby
    gumby

My dad smoked 4 packs a day with 5 kids in a little 3 bedroom house. I was hooked from birth......and so were my 4 sisters. Only one sister still smokes......that I KNOW of.

I had off and on "bouts with tobacco through my dub years.......many of those years hiding it. I was using it when I was dfed also. It's nasty and bad and I hate it but can seem to quit it.

Gumby

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Nope.. never tried it. Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Jim it's obvious that Beans is a homophobe that needs to grow up. We full know what his intent here is. He's just trying to bait gay members. Maybe he's angry that his previous two threads about bitches and fags got deleted so this is sort of an "in your face" type of thread.

Beans I respected you for your website but you've gone way downhill with this crap.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Are you kidding? Never touched my lips. We see people everyday in our OR getting cut open like stuck pigs to fix smoking induced health disasters. Not a chance in hell.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Yo

Yes its an extentsion of the deleted thread!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Exactly OCW, it's the same exact questions as his fag thread. Beans thinks he's clever and has PMed me to let me know that I'm too young and too inadequet with my english language skills to get it. He pretends he doesn't get the cruelty that a word like fag has for gay people.

People Beans could care less about your smoking habits. At least I'm not so dumb that I can't see that. He is playing his little word games again.

Grow up beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit